IMDEA Networks Institute is a networking research institute whose multinational team is engaged in cutting-edge fundamental science. As a growing, English-speaking institute located in Madrid, Spain, IMDEA Networks offers a unique opportunity for pioneering scientists to develop their ideas. IMDEA Networks is establishing itself internationally at the forefront in the development of future network technologies and has already incorporated highly-reputed scientists (see our research team here). Our researchers share the potential to shape the future of networking science over the coming years.
Further information regarding our areas of research can be found here.
IMDEA Networks Institute is looking to hire a Project Administrator for the Human Resources department. This position will report directly to the Human Resources Manager.
The Human Resources Department plays a key role in the development of the Institute’s human capital, seeking to recruit, train, renew, motivate, support and manage staff, of both research and administration categories. The recruitment and retention of researchers and other members of the team are vital to ensure the achievement of the Institute’s goals.
- Minimum two years’ experience working in Human Resources department, preferable in an international environment in a HR Generalist role
- Track record of working effectively in a complex environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of English and Spanish
- International technology/IT/Research sector experience highly desirable
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) especially Excel – Technical and IT skills will be tested at the interview
- Experience working on visa and work permit applications desirable
- Familiarity with HR Software/ERP tools is a plus
- Strong organizational and planning skills are a must
- Self-motivated with a desire to acquire knowledge and skills and develop in HR
- High level English & Spanish. Part of the interview will be held in English.
- Degree and/or Masters in Human Resources or related.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Personnel Administration: Labour contract preparations, payroll management, vacations etc.
- Recruitment: Coordination of open calls, management of applications, organization of interviews, offer letters
- Incorporations: Immigration procedures, on boarding, relocation procedures, first day planning
- Maintain various HR related databases up-to-date
- Headcount and payroll reporting, budget estimations, Health & Safety compliance
- Provide support when needed to the Executive Team
- Implementation of the management platform
Contract Duration & Type
One year temporary contract with option to renew.
How To Apply
If you are interested and believe that you qualify, please fill in this ONLINE FORM.