Plataforma tecnológica para el análisis de paquetes de datos en tiempo real
The overall objective of this project is to develop a new technological platform for detailed real-time analysis of data packets passing through the network of telephone operators, and their correlation with a user's session. ORÁCULO’s aims are:
- Development of technologies to obtain comprehensive information of each data packet that is transmitted through the network of a given service provider, with multiprotocol support and transparent integration within the network, all in real time
- Availability of interfaces for various network elements
- Integration with data networks and voice over IP (VoIP)
- Development of tools for the management of server infrastructure
Thanks to the possibility of having knowledge of the information transmitted and its association to each user, ORÁCULO will be a platform that will:
- Improve the user experience on existing services, by adapting them to each user
- Design new services based on navigation and information transmitted by users
- Reduce the massive capital investment and development time for the creation of new services, thanks to the availability of a base technology
- Establish new revenue for developers and service providers
- Promote the digital economy, in short, with the opening up of new business models
In summary, ORÁCULO will provide a platform for the creation of enhanced user experience, the development of new revenue streams and high flexibility in potential business models for service providers, through the detailed analysis of each data packet traversing its network.
As part of the set of milestones associated with the project, IMDEA Networks is responsible for carrying out the task of "Development of algorithms for analyzing Big Data modeling behaviors". The Institute’s skills and experience in the area of Big Data analysis ensure it has the necessary competencies to develop the project.