IMDEA Networks Institute monitors and evaluates its scientific results in order to obtain a sound appraisal of the degree of fulfillment of its strategy and objectives, optimizing the management of its resources and maximizing its impact. The pursuit of excellence is at the core of all of our activities.
We dedicate extensive resources to obtaining external funding to support our research team and in particular those members who excel in their capacities, with the objective to promote the scientific and technical potential of our human capital and, as a direct result, the outreach of the Institute's activities.
The funding of our individual researchers takes the form of awarded Grants, Scholarships and Fellowships. These awards are similar to externally-funded research in their openness and the strict selection processes used, and they confer prestige on the awardee as well as on the organization he is affiliated to.Below we list our Current & Former Funding Awards
Current Funding Awards
- Dr. Kirill KOGAN, Research Assistant Professor
- Dr. Antonio FERNÁNDEZ ANTA, Research Professor, IMDEA Networks Institute
- Dr. Iyad RAHWAN, Associate Professor of Media Arts & Sciences, MIT Media Lab
- Scientist in charge: Dr. Jose Félix KUKIELKA, Research Associate Professor, IMDEA Networks Institute
- Industry partner: Telcaria Ideas S.L.
- Industrial PhD student: Jose María ROLDÁN GIL