IMDEA Networks Institute is a networking research institute whose multinational team is engaged in cutting-edge fundamental science. As a growing, English-speaking institute located in Madrid, Spain, IMDEA Networks offers a unique opportunity for pioneering scientists to develop their ideas. IMDEA Networks is establishing itself internationally at the forefront in the “development of future network technologies“ and has already incorporated highly-reputed scientists (see our research team here). Our researchers share the potential to shape the future of networking science over the coming years.
Further information regarding our areas of research can be found here.
Post-doctoral Researchers at IMDEA Networks Institute are early-stage, post-doctorate researchers who are looking to establish their research career, working with top senior researchers and a team of young, pre-doctorate researchers.
IMDEA Networks Institute invites applications for a postdoc position in the area of computer science and networking. The Post-doctoral position is funded by a program of the regional government of Madrid to hire junior European Post-doctoral researchers under the age of 30.
Candidates with a Ph.D in Computer Science and related areas are invited to apply. The post-doctoral fellow will work under the direction of Prof. Narseo Vallina-Rodriguez and Prof. Antonio Fernandez Anta. The candidate will primarily perform practical research in the privacy and blockchain domains.
- PhD in computer science, electrical engineering, or a related field
- Past experience in building systems and experimental work in the area of networking, privacy and security or distributed systems is a plus
- Excellent analytical, technical and problem solving skills Interest in mentoring graduate students is a plus
- Very good organization and communication skills
- Being a citizen of the European Union and being under 30 years old of age.
Tasks and responsibilities
- As a member of the research group, you will be involved in cutting edge research and experimental work, as well as supervision of PhD students and close interaction with IMDEA Networks researchers.
How To Apply
TO APPLY PLEASE FILL IN THIS ONLINE FORM.