IMDEA Networks Institute is a networking research institute whose multinational team is engaged in cutting-edge fundamental science. As a growing, English-speaking institute located in Madrid, Spain, IMDEA Networks offers a unique opportunity for pioneering scientists to develop their ideas. IMDEA Networks is establishing itself internationally at the forefront in the development of future network technologies and has already incorporated highly-reputed scientists (see our research team here). Our researchers share the potential to shape the future of networking science over the coming years.
Further information regarding our areas of research can be found here.
- Initiative, work capacity, ability to work on several tasks simultaneously, enthusiasm and flexibility will be highly valued.
- Knowledge of accounting, financial management and ERP platforms.
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, ERPs or other administrative-accounting management platforms).
- Desirable ERP certification of recognized prestige (financial and project management modules).
High level of English & Spanish.
- Industrial Engineer.
- Desirable professional certifications: PMP or CBAP.
- Implementation of ERPs, having participated in analysis tasks.
- Experience in procurement area, having done tenders, RFIs/RFPs, etc.
- At least three years in companies/foundations management, being positively valued having work in the different areas of business management, sales, HR, purchasing, finance, operations, etc.
- Experience in economic and administrative management of national and international programs and projects.
- Experience in public administration, preferably in Universities and Research Institutions, will be a plus.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Manage the implementation project of a new management platform.
- Collaborate in the preparation of financial reports requested at a regional, national and international level, and in defining a Business Intelligence platform of a future Project Management system, which is currently in its analysis phase.
- Collaborate in administrative process simplification to have, manage and provide the data necessary to cover the two previous points.
- Control the economic situation of different projects in collaboration with the different departments of the Institute, paying attention to the analytical follow-up, defining indicators when necessary, identifying patterns in the behavior of relevant variables and making predictions of cash-flow, and other areas.
- Collaborate in the management of financed national and international R&D projects.
- Participate in the follow-up of the daily accounting and in closing monthly and annual accounts.
- Perform other administrative tasks to support General Management as well as other departments.
Start DateMonday, 1 January 2018 - 9:00am
Contract Duration & Type
- Temporary full time labour contract. Maternity leave replacement.
How To Apply
Send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference: Fin_Proj_Admin 2017-12-29).
Deadline for Receipt of Applications
Deadline for receipt of applications: 29 December 2017.